Here is Vonkette in its own words.
Why did mean old John McCain ruin our favorite Klondike Snow Bunny’s happy life? It’s another day, which means it’s another day of embarrassing revelations about Alaskan Gov. Sarah Palin — last week she was America’s Hottest Governor, and this week she’s a disaster!
* Bum husband Todd Palin was arrested for drunken driving in 1986.
* Sarah Palin has hired a lawyer because this “Troopergate” thing is getting serious.
* McCain’s people didn’t ask anybody in Alaska about the Palins.
* The FBI says no background check was done on Sarah Palin.
* Through her friends Ted Stevens and Don Young, Palin got $27 million in federal earmarks for her tiny suburb of 6,700 people. McCain, of course, is 100% against federal earmarks.
* Everybody back in Palin’s hometown knew her teen-aged daughter was pregnant, and knew the Baby Daddy was 18-year-old self-described “f...’ redneck” Levi Johnston.
Disclosures on Palin Raise Questions on Vetting Process [New York Times]
Here are some titles from the Huffington Post that, as they put it, "questions McCain Judgement."
"PREDICTION MARKET STARTS BETTING THAT PALIN WILL WITHDRAW... ... TOP GOP GOVERNOR: I'VE HEARD NO DISCUSSION ABOUT REMOVING MS. PALIN FROM THE TICKET ...
Report: McCain Camp Stalling Palin Investigation... 'Fringe' Alaskan Secessionist Party: Palin Was A Member... Almost Recalled As Mayor... Directed Fundraising For Indicted Senator's 527... Troopergate Scandal... Calls Iraq A War For Oil... Admits She Hasn't 'Really Focused On Iraq'... Alaska National Guard General: Palin Plays No Role In National Defense... 17 Year-Old Daughter Pregnant... Husband's DUI..."